The GPS Pouch provides more flexibility in carry options than any other GPS pouch available. It's design offers 3 different options for the ultimate versatility, depending on your hunt.
- Rear harness loop for use with Outdoor Vision Ridgetop Bino Harness.
- Rear belt loop for waist belt or pack attachment.
- Clip attachment points for use with Outdoor Vision's Lightweight Gear Harness (LGH).
- Forward opening design for ease of access
- Integrated upper and lower magnets provide for quiet securing in both open or closed position
- Made of SilentHyde™ material for quiet use and a foam reinforced body to protect gear
- Rear loops to attach lanyard to GPS to eliminate loss
- Structured backing for stability
- Bar-Tacked body for ultimate in durability
Small (Example: Garmin eTrex)
Large (Example: Garmin Montana)